Yes, no. Let us first deal with is. You should be cautious, since excess fat on your knees invests a large amount of additional power. View through conversion of the knee joint during operation weight can be four or five times as long as your weight. So serious math like this: If you’re 15 pounds overweight, that is on your knees, an extra 75 pounds and an additional 50 pounds is equal to 250 pounds.
OK, enough of the doom and gloom. Running will help you lose weight – if you combine the diet changes, new activities, you will see a greater impact. When you lose the extra weight, pressure will also be on your lap times drop. Another good result, run other weight-bearing activities will load (force) and uninstall (remove) your joints will improve the region, brings fresh blood with oxygen and flush debris from the combined cycle. However–this is a big but-if the joints depending on the severity of your risk of injury.
Then we talk about a balance of the body. I think balance is the single most important factor for you across the Board. What can you do if your balance.
Balanced body is properly aligned, fully functional, and to properly recruit all muscles. Basically, this is most of us think when we were 16. As a teenager, aren’t you, “it’s going to hurt tomorrow,” State of mind. We almost don’t care about warm, don’t know what cool is. We were working. If we want to run 8 miles, we did it. Our body of work.
Your muscles are your first line of Defense for any activity. If the muscles are not properly absorbing force something else would have to absorb it. That thing to your bones, joints, and cartilage.
Imbalance in body roll the ankle, back, hip flexors are tight, and so on–you get the idea. If you don’t balance your power absorption is unbalanced. Running translation of the force through your joints, thereby increasing the imbalance forces increase.
Back to knee: design bending and straightening of the knee (frontal plane). No one wants to see the knee twist (horizontal plane). As the knee moves in frontal lobe and one big huge disaster in the horizontal plane, or from long term abuse, damage occurs. If it does not work when you walk, then you are not running properly.
Here are some specific suggestions:
1. proper and appropriate dynamic warm-up, warm-up was useful to ensure your muscles reflexively. After 8 hours, you need to prepare your body to exercise. Dynamic warm-up specific movement patterns, will open you need to correctly exercise, such as lunges or squats, not just reach for your toes and muscles.
2. strengthen your core to develop core stability and strength will help your body absorb properly, to reduce knee stress. Core, then, I mean, ABS, hips, lats and hips.
3. adjust your running form running, focus on keeping your knee alignment. Unbalanced runners often fall in love with their knees–try to keep them straight.
4. gear up! Let yourself dedicated to running some good shoes.
5. pay attention to your body and I run and all other activities is to listen to your body. If it makes you ache, stop and check by medical professionals.
If you want to run, by all means, run. Just running a smart!
David, do you have a question to ask? Please comment below, you may see here answers a few weeks in a blog!