Packing your lunch doesn’t have to be a hassle. Rut out of your lunch with some of our favorite recipes for lunch.
Sandwiches and packaging
1. roast beef sandwich | Skinnytaste: who needs a fast-food hamburger when you can have this sandwich is only 350 calories? It is a great way, run out of last night’s sirloin. Just cut a little lettuce and tomato and you’re set!
(A) nutrition: calories: 350, total fat: 11 g; saturated fat: 2.5 g; cholesterol: 64 mg; sodium: 571 milligrams carbohydrates: 35 g dietary fiber: 4 g, sugar: 5 g;28 g protein
2. roast beef and blue cheese packaging | cooking light: make them the night before, lunch as easy as reaching into the refrigerator.
3. | Caprese chicken cooking: grilled chicken to center stage of this delicious lunch package.
(A) nutrition: calories: 328, total fat: 15.9 g; saturated fat: 4.5 g; mono-unsaturated fat: 6.2 g; cholesterol: 61 mg; sodium: 573 milligrams carbohydrates: 22 g dietary fiber: 9.5 g protein: 30.3 g
4. cooking light bean paste mayonnaise |: this delicious vegetarian food packages are put together and easy to make a great protein-rich lunch.
(A) nutrition: calories: 344 total fat: 14.9 g; saturated fat: 2.4 g; mono-unsaturated fat: 7.4 g; cholesterol: 13 mg; sodium: 758 mg; carbohydrates: 47.1 g; dietary fiber: 7.7 g protein: 13.1 g
5. the avocado tuna salad | health Maven: kick your game up a notch with this twisted tuna salad for lunch. Mayonnaise is made with avocado, add flavor, and creamy and healthy fats instead. Celery, onions and apples give it a refreshing crunch.
(A) nutrition: calories: 146, total fat: 7 g; saturated fat: 2 g; mono-unsaturated fat: 3 g; cholesterol: 24 mg; sodium: 320 milligrams carbohydrates: 8 g; dietary fiber: 4 g; sugars: 2 g protein: 15 g
6. the pesto the egg salad | health Maven: protein-rich low-carb lunch-worthy food? We’ll take it! This recipe brings new flavor to the traditional egg salad, and provides 9 grams of protein per. Whole-grain bread or salad of baby vegetables.
(A) nutrition: calories: 160, total fat: 13 g; saturated fat: 3 g; mono-unsaturated fat: 6 g; cholesterol: 247 mg; sodium: 172 milligrams; total carbohydrates: 2 g; dietary fiber: 0 grams sugar: 1 g;9 g protein
7. Italy Balsamic Chicken Salad | health Maven: turn your salad into a main course! Between the fresh figs, crunchy candied Pecans and goat cheese cream, eat salad for lunch ideas will not be depressed again.
(A) nutrition: calories: 632, total fat: 42 g; saturated fat: 11 g; mono-unsaturated fat: 23 g; cholesterol: 88 mg; sodium: 462 milligrams carbohydrates: 28 g; fibre: 6 g; carbohydrate: 18 g protein: 38 g
(A) nutrition: calories: 384, total fat: 14 g; saturated fat: 4 g; mono-unsaturated fat: 5 grams trans fat: 0 g; cholesterol: 0 milligrams; sodium: 132 mg; carbohydrates: 38 g; dietary fiber: 9 g; sugars: 17 g protein: 34 g
(A) nutrition: calories: 350, total fat: 17 g; saturated fat: 3 g; cholesterol: 77 mg; sodium: 319 milligrams carbohydrates: 17 g; dietary fiber: 0 g; sugars: 13 g protein: 33 g
Last night’s leftovers
10. easy roast chicken Meatball | uprooted from Oregon: these meatballs very good open warming satisfying lunch in the Office. Turkey is one of the most protein-rich meat is also low in saturated fat–a great combination, if you ask us.
(A) nutrition: calories: 117, total fat: 2 g; saturated fat: 0 g; mono-unsaturated fat: 0 g; cholesterol: 78 mg; sodium: 387 mg total carbohydrates: 5 g; dietary fiber: 0 grams sugar: 1 g protein: 20 g
11. roast chicken honey mustard | honours system: the protein-rich diet is easy to Cook, make great lunch left.
12. spicy pork chops and rice | Maebells: this rich offering 53 grams of protein per copy. This 30-minute recipe the night before and packed lunch!
(A) nutrition: calories: 519, total fat: 12 g; saturated fat: 3 g; mono-unsaturated fat: 3 g; cholesterol: 137 mg; sodium: 987 milligrams carbohydrates: 48 g; dietary fiber: 3 g; sugars: 3 g protein: 53 g